Sending your business papers to us


As you obtain receipts and invoices from your various service providers, you know what type of expense it is, so simply write on the receipt or invoice the type of expense represented by the receipt.

This will identify the type of expense, this way when you send the document to us, we will know what type of expense it is at a glance and where in your bookkeeping general ledger chart-of-account classification it belongs.

This way, the quarterly financial reports we send you, will always be meaningful.

This will make it easy for you to know your numbers at a glance and what each expense represents as a percentage of gross income.

Click here to view demo reports.



Diesel fuel

Auto Expense

Truck repairs 

Equipment Lease

►  Plus . . . .  .  etc


Always include the following documents with the documents you send us.

Bank Statements - Do not send us cancelled cheques/checks

Tax information/forms

Support Auto Exp

Home Office Exp

Getting Started

Click the sign up now link, complete the sign-up form and click submit.  One of our account set up accountants will call you to review the information and arrange to set up your bookkeeping management files on our service.    

                                                                              Copyright 2002-2018 TRUCKTAX, Inc. All Rights Reserved.